Lake Fred

Lake Fred is an actual lake located in the flat pinelands of southern New Jersey. It is also one of my knicknames acquired while I was at college. There is (or was) a Lake Fred Folk Festival in the springtime.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

NFL Conference Championship Predictions

Obviously the crystal ball was hazy last week. I promise less certainty this week. In the AFC, I was wrong for both picks last week. I have very little rooting interest in either team. I have nothing to root for in Denver. For Pittsburgh, I respect their coach and like Jerome Bettis. I'll root for the Steelers, but will pick Denver to win. The NFC game is intense. I picked both of these teams last week. I feel that Seattle is the remaining "team of destiny". Carolina almost won the Super Bowl two years ago. Either team can win this game. I'm rooting for Jake Delhomme, so I'm picking Carolina to upset the Seahawks. I'm not comfortable with either of these picks. We should just enjoy these games and hope the best teams win, so we can have a fun Super Bowl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home