Lake Fred

Lake Fred is an actual lake located in the flat pinelands of southern New Jersey. It is also one of my knicknames acquired while I was at college. There is (or was) a Lake Fred Folk Festival in the springtime.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Super Bowl Prediction

I wanted a Saints vs. Colts matchup, but I'll settle for Payton Manning winning his first Super Bowl. The way the Bears played all season makes them look like a suspect team for this game. Saying that, the Colts and the Saints were very similar, great offenses with suspect defenses. The Bears were able to disrupt the Saints enough to win their game at home. Last week, Payton showed that they won't get rattled if they fall behind.

This is a tough one to pick. I can't get my head or heart to pick the Bears, but the Bears are the luckiest team this season. They could luck their way to a Super Bowl win, but I'm picking the Colts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home